Internal Error: Packet Dump

ive been trying to do a packet dump for CoD Warzone USA East but i keep getting internal error message when uplaoding packet.

alao how do i ensure that im connected to the USA East Server?

Sorry for this case. :frowning: If it doesn’t work properly please check Packet Capture with Mudfish and send us via email address.

Frankly I didn’t play CoD Warzone so no idea how the game client picks the game server. Could an user pick the game server location manually?

@weongyo
Just wanted to jump in and tell you about warzone. The user cannot select the server manually but there is a choice between 3 regions to choose from. The server is picked by the game itself based on match availability and latency/ping.

i have emailed the file created while grouped with a friend on thr east coast so i hope that works

@andretm87 I’d added “US East” destination based on your packet dump. :slight_smile: So please test when you get a chance. However to ensure that you’re in US East region, frankly still no idea how it could be. If there’s an interface of the game client to see the ping / latency, I think it’s one of methods you can see.