Invoice

Why am I not receiving the invoice for my payments ?? I paid using stripe and i received no invoice to my email please help

Did you use Stripe to buy mudfish credits? If then I think the invoice should be sent from Stripe not mudfish in my opinion.

And when I checked your payment in Mudfish side, I can’t see any history recorded from Stripe.

I did buy mudfish credit using stripe my username is : mohamedfathy in mudfish … idk why i have two accounts with the same exact purchase history but different balances…

I need the invoice of my last transaction … i can’t get it from the purchase history as shown in the picture no invoice button

If I understood your question properly, it seems you’re looking for the invoice page of your payment which created by Mudfish.

For this question, mudfish doesn’t provide an invoice for the payment. Normally the first invoice screen is created by Stripe and they forward the payment result to Mudfish. I don’t have an idea what purpose you want to do with the invoice but I think you need to ask Stripe if you really want to get it.

At least if you want to see it from Mudfish, it’s a kind of feature requests because I need to implement it.

I need the invoice/receipt to provide it to my company to get it refunded please check this screenshot that’s what i got from contacting Stripe

@DeadHunt Could you please check your email inbox again? Regarding to this issue, I checked Stripe and found a way to send the payment receipt. So I sent it now to your email.

Please check it and let me know that it’s enough for the verification.

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much @weongyo , i received it

Could the payment receipt be sent to me automatically to my email every time i make a payment please.

@DeadHunt Good to hear that it’s sent now. :slight_smile: I enabled the receipt email as default at Stripe side. So I think from now on, it’ll be delivered to your email automatically. If not please let me know.

1 Like