is it normal that, even if the

is it normal that, even if the traffic is being consumed and i have had some ping improvements (albeit not very big ones), https://myip.mudfish.net/ tells me "
You’re accessing directly without Mudfish." or am i setting something wrong and not getting full benefits?

Please turn off FastConnect mode then change your Connection Protocol

League of Legends

okay, my bad. forgot to equip “my ip” item to check. in the quickstart guide it’s mentioned briefly and i dint see that, while that connection protocol guide it’s more esplicit about it. now it works.

while we’re at it, do you mind if i make also a question on nodes to setup? i’m from italy and in italy there’s only 1 server available. should i also add to the whitelist servers near my games servers and let mudfish decide with auto selection to which one connect? I mostly play apex legends, league of Legends and black desert online so the server in amsterdam and few ones in germany are closer that the one in italy. Maybe i should use adavnced mode?

And one last question, forgive me if i’m being annoying. In that connection protocol guide it’s mentioned that LoL and Apex use UDC protocol, do you know if black desert online uses UDC or TCP? i can’t find information about it on google.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mudfish auto-recommended nodes are calculated as statistical values. That means it could not reflect actual situation so it will may considered more consistency that picking a node
that shows near flat graph by yourself.

I believe those servers you’ve mentioned has policy for region restrictions so pick nodes in same location with those servers.

Then you can try to set Advanced mode up if you still blocked by their policies.

Nodes

I expect Black Desert Online uses UDP

Okay. il test some stuff and see what works best. Thanks for the help ^.^