Is it possible for you to add 

Is it possible for you to add the Nexon Launcher in the equippable items? The reason is so that we can use mudfish to bypass region limitations.   

As of now full vpn works as a workaround  

Are you encountering this problem for Vindictus game?  If then I think this issue should be solved at game item itself rather than creating a new site item.  

The game is region blocked outside EU/US, but I can access it when on full vpn going through an eu/us node. The game only launches if the traffic passed through Nexon launcher passes the region lock

Umm… It looks you’re playing Vindictus and it has region lock, right?  If it only happens with game item mode, it means there’s a problem at game item and require some updates.  When you get a chance, please send me some packets while access this game using Packet Capture with Mudfish section.  I need to look into the packets why this issue is happening.    

Ive tried it and it does indeed get me past the region lock. “Connection with the game server disconnected due to a network error” Still happens on some nodes listed: [Note, all from US east] (connection type used)crissic (UDP)  
quadranet2 (UDP)  
quadranet 5 (UDP)  
hostus (UDP)  
vultr (UDP)  
I managed to get inside the game using US West - AmazonEC2 node on tcp connection

Thank you for your feedback.  I’ll try to reproduce this issue on my side too and let you know if there’s any updates.  

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had created an ‘LiquidSky’ item. Could you please equip and test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

한국인입니다:) 메세지가 바로 보내지는지 모르고 눌렀네요해봤는데 잘 됩니다! 감사합니다
근데 궁금한 점이 있어서 질문드려요
1.대시보드에 실시간 RTT값에 마우스 대 보면 서버 주소가 상가폴이라고 나오는데 실제 주소는 홍콩으로 알고 있습니다. 잘못 표기된건가요?
2.사용 중 실시간 RTT가 3000으로 고정되있던데 원래 그런가요?
3.full VPN 모드로 설정하면 트래픽이 천만정도가 될 때 핑이 10000ms 이상으로 튀던데 왜 그런가요?

음.. 혹시 http://docs.mudfish.net/ko/docs/mudfish-proxy/mudfish-kakaotalk/ 링크를 이전에 보신 적이 있으신지 모르겠습니다만, 기회가 되신다면 한번 살펴봐 주시기 바랍니다. :-)