Is this rate of traffic usage normal? (FFXIV)

So yesterday I played FFXIV for around 3-4 hours and my traffic balance went from 27.10 GiB to 27.08 GiB(around 20MB?) I assume that’s the normal amount? but then when I woke up this morning and try to open Mudfish before opening the game’s launcher I saw that my Traffic balance is suddenly went from last night’ 27.08 GiB to 26.76 GiB? is this normal? or is it the result of me having the mudfish launcher still running(though disconnected and switched off the game item) even if I put my PC to sleep? (it already closed itself when I woke up my PC though)

For this question, please check FAQ - Credits. Normally it takes up to 2 hours for charging mudfish credits because it requires some log collection and processing.

I did read it and I suspect something might’ve happen while I was away from my sleeping pc while Mudfish Launcher was running. ( to the point of traffic balance being reduced by a quarter of GiB ) for these past 2 days I’ve been using Mudfish my traffic balance only got spend by 0.01-0.03 GiB each time I re-opened the Mudfish launcher, so maybe that’s generally the normal amount

I think I should Exit from Mudfish Launcher whenever I finished using it to avoid that from happening again

Umm… The important thing you should know is you must “stop” mudfish core processes by clicking “Disconnect” button on the dashboard.

Just running Mudfish Launcher doesn’t consume mudfish credits at all. I can guarantee that it does. However if the mudfish core processes (mudflow.exe and mudfish.exe) are running, there’s a chance that mudfish credits will be used. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.