Issue with League of Legends EUW

Hello
Mudfish seems to not work for LOL EUW servers. Graph shows that ping should be around 50 ms while in-game it’s around 72 ms. Any ideas what may be the cause of that issue?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

Sometimes this issue is caused by that the game item of mudfish isn’t up-to-date.

VPN doesn’t work, unfortunetly.

What’s it meaning that VPN does’t work? Are you meaning that you followed How to check the basic functionality link but it says that it doesn’t work?

I mean that it has no impact on my ping. It acts the same regular connecting to nodes does so it bascially does nothing :frowning:

Then are you meaning that How to check the basic functionality link works fine? If it feels like mudfish doesn’t do anything, we need to check the basic functionality.

Mudfish as itself works just fine i think but there is something wrong with nodes i think. Mudfish connects properly but ping is getting reduced by very little amount, about ~2 ms and connection is unstable. Also mudfish used to work perfectly till like start of 2020 and now it shows ping should be 50 while it’s 70

Please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=360280 link.