Issue with MapleStory: Massive international traffic

There seems to be a problem with data usage: more than 2GB used in 2 days (WFP mode enabled). When I switched to Proxifier, everything was fixed.
There seems to be a problem with international traffic.

I did not watch Twitch or stream any game.
Apps open: Spotify, Chrome

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.
At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

For your convenience, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

So far I’ve been using Proxifier and it’s great. But I’m curious as to why Mudfish client always uses 6x-10x more data. Perhaps it could be a problem with the routing table.

If it’s possible, would you please provide the routing table for MapleStory - North America? Thank you!

Good to hear that using Proxifer works for you. As you might know, Mudfish uses the routing table on OS to redirect the network traffic. And one problem with this approach when you use Maple Story game item is that you could encounter CDN and Mudfish issue. :frowning:

If you’re interesting in how Maple Story looks like in Mudfish, please check https://pastebin.com/n5EtYyQX link for details. However please note that this JSON file includes all information to multiple destinations.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.