Issues

Im trying to play Overwatch West coast from Sydney Australia… It should be 140 - 160 MS I setup the item and put west coast.

I keep getting GSG1 servers (singapore) and my ping sits at over 500MS CONSTANT with packetloss. the games totally unplayable… I have had the same issue with 3 other VPNS Ive tried… my home internet is fine as far as I can tell.

I try different nodes, TCP, UDP all same result. ping keeps going up and down by vast amounts making game unplayable.

Edit I got LAX servers but ping still sits at 350 - 500ms sometimes even 1000ms

Realtime RTT
0 ms
750 ms
1500 ms
2250 ms
Server Location: US West
Node Mode: Basic mode
Selected Mudfish Node
US West (Los Angeles - Aoyou 5)

Edit 2 Just got this error show up
RTT stddev values are over 15% of your RTT avg to the closest mudfish nodes. Please check your ISP whether there’s an issue or network congestion.
Disabled QOS and firewall on router, I already called months ago and removed myself from CGNAT, what else can it be? (using ethernet not wifi)

If its my ISP what do I ask of them? ( I called them they said everything is fine and to contact my VPN provider…)

If your issue is happening at the international submarine cable, the customer support of your ISP doesn’t be helpful because they also don’t know. :slight_smile:

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 52.8.135.1 (Overwatch - US West) using How to use WinMTR link while mudfish isn’t working first. Then test again with mudfish is running.

I think these results show you where this issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.