Its me again, asking for Du - Dubai Nodes :<

I really am so so sorry for spamming this every few months, but im not sure where else to go since mudfish is the only good service that uses double-hop VPN’s.

From South Africa, we can get 110 ping to Dubai with a VPN from South Africa G-Core Labs → Any Dubai Du VPN. Unfortunately, currently we have no way to actually use this route due to a lack of any servers that offer double hop and having these 2 specific servers.

There is a large player base that would come in to mudfish if we manage to get this server, from Fortnite to Rocket League to Valorant, many would be interested.

If there is any way we can get this, i would kindly appreciate, if we need funds I will happily pay for a month or two so we can test and see how much usability it would get.

Thanks. :smiley:
Elk.

Update, it’s literally just broken. As of a few hours ago it seems the connection we were using between GCoreLabs and Du-Dubai has stopped working, im not sure if it will work again soon, or only in the far future, but yeah :<

Alright, I have come up with a solution! In order to get low ping to Dubai and Middle East in general from South Africa, we need a VPS in Nairobi, Kenya.

I have found one affordable VPS here: https://www.truehost.co.ke/cloud/cart.php?a=add&pid=450

Its only 8USD per month for the cheapest option, and would work perfectly :smiley:

Once again if funds are needed for like a “trial” period of the node, I would be happy to donate. :slight_smile:

And once again the connection stops working, just a few hours in.

I am very confused, and am going to be doing more research to see what is going on here.

At this point, mudfish has two mudfish nodes at Dubai. Are you meaning that these mudfish nodes doesn’t work for you?

• AE Middle East (Dubai - Aliyun)
  • AE Middle East (Dubai - OneProvider)

:slight_smile: Okay… Let see how it goes. I’d ordered one box and waiting for deployment.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.