I've recently wanted to use Mu

I’ve recently wanted to use MudFish with a PC-baswed Android Emulator (NoxPlayer 3.8.2.0), but I can’t figure out how to use a VPN for just the emulator, without running Full VPN.

Is it possible to set up VPN for just one application that is not listed in the ‘Items’ games? Thank you!

I’m looking at the realtime traffic graphs, but I’m not sure if it’s working? Can you confirm if I’ve done this correctly?

I don’t think it’s working fine if you can’t see any traffics on realtime traffic graph. :slight_smile: I think a easiest way to apply the game is with Full VPN mode. Did you try to use?

My game just went through a 400mb update, but my traffic balance hasn’t changed! Where did I go wrong in my configuration?

If you can’t see any charge of mudfish credits, it means mudfish doesn’t work at all for your game. I think your item you created doesn’t do or have a incorrect information to bypass your game traffics.

That would be great!

I uploaded a packet dump after following the instructions to hotmail, and sent it to your support email address. Please let me know how it goes! :’)

Thank you, it seems to be working!! My node to Hong Kong (Azure 8) sometimes gives me packet loss errors though, is there a way for me to change the node myself? I tried looking around, but there isn’t any place that lets me change my routing node!

Hey again! For every game, I seem to only be able to connect to one node (the Hong Kong Azure 8 node).

For example, for the Overwatch Item, I want to connect to a node in Japan, connecting to an Oceania Sydney node. How can I do this?

Please unset the node manager feature under ‘Setup -> Nodes’ menu. :slight_smile: It limits the list of mudfish nodes you can use.

No problem. :slight_smile: However it seems I can’t follow your problem at this moment and no idea I need another packet dump to solve your problem.

And moreover I can’t find your custom item too might be deleted already?

방화벽 예외설정, 보안프로그램 끄고, 다 해봤습니다.

가능하실지 모르겠습니다만, 로스트아크 섹션의 미꾸라지 공유기를 이용한 방법도 있으니 참고 바랍니다.

Hi,

This is a complete packet dump of all districts for the APB: Reloaded Jericho (NA) server that needs to be fixed, as it currently does not work.

Thanks

Thank you for sending this packet dump. When I checked this packet dump, it seems the IP block of the game servers are already in the game item. :frowning: Did you try to use other mudfish nodes? I’m not sure where this issue is from but we need to check it that the mudfish nodes are blocked from the game publisher.

It doesn’t work regardless at all using the game item, it only works in full VPN mode. It just times out when trying to log in when using the game item. Also the RTT averages on the routing paths etc are suggesting that the server is in California (based on the ping) when the server is actually in Houston, Texas. Thanks

It would good to inspect and add for missed routing paths if you capture the packet through on the other Mudfish node

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 제가 보내주신 덤프를 기반으로 아이템 ‘Holdfast: Nations At War’ 을 만들어 보았는데, 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.

Dungeons & Fighters may didn’t work properly if without Full VPN mode

mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/references/p2p_based_games.html

mudfish.net/docs/en/faq/p2p.html

Please try to change your Connection Protocols

코-키 j—0----2@g----.c-m 으로 보내신 3으로 시작해서 3으로 끝나는 UDID인가요?

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.