Just found out about your VPN 

Just found out about your VPN today. Just wondering is it work for DOTA 2? Thanks!

Is there any tutorial how to set it up once I bought the data? 

Also one more question, if I want to play on Australia server, which node is good for DOTA 2? I’m located at SEA.

is there anyway I can try before I purchasing more data?  

If you have a trial credit, I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while.  If you feel it’s not enough, please let me know.  I’ll reset it for you.  

> if I want to play on Australia server, which node is good for DOTA 2? I’m located at SEA.    

It’s not easy question to answer.  Only link I can suggest is FAQ - Nodes. I think testing with mudfish nodes would result in best.  

It would be great if you can reset, I got 0.02GB left. Thanks!

I read the FAQ and been playing around with the nodes, its good!

For some reason, my ping when connected to mudfish increased to 120ms from 40ms. It was fine before. All nodes seem to be higher than before. This is for DOTA 2. What happen?

Btw, its not gonna expired right? If I dont use it for the next 2 years?  

Nop. :-) It doesn’t expire as you understand.

> For some reason, my ping when connected to mudfish increased to 120ms  from 40ms. It was fine before. All nodes seem to be higher than before.  This is for DOTA 2. What happen?   

Could you please change the mudfish node?  Its result could be different depending on which node is applied.  

Nodes speed are higher than before. The lowest right now is 8.14. Before this, I used the one with below 1. Any idea what happen?

Btw, everytime I changed my nodes, the routing path always change, why is this happen? I’m trying to find the best nodes for DOTA.

Nah… I mean, I check the nodes using the mudfish dashboard, the one with http://127.0.0.1:8282/ .

Also what is normal RTT std? This is what I’m getting right now:
http://prnt.sc/cc3jft   

Is this normal?

Frankly speaking nothing normally because these problems are caused by your ISP side.  If there’s a mudfish node closer to your physical location and it has a better perring with other network, then you can try to use it for re-routing.  But at this moment, it’s not easy overcome your ISP’s restriction due to lack of mudfish nodes at there.  

http://mudfish.net/docs/ko/vpn/firewall/index.html 우선 다음 항목을 참조부탁드립니다

처리해 드린 것으로 보입니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

그렇다면 제가 판단하건데 해당 네트워크에 웹 필터 방화벽이 있는 것으로 보입니다. DNS 요청으로 판단하여 접근을 제어하는 듯 한데요, 이럴 경우 현재 미꾸라지의 경우 Full VPN 모드로 항상 사용하셔야 합니다. 아이템으로만 단독 사용시 DNS 요청은 미꾸라지 중계 서버를 통해 전달되지 않기 때문에 차단될 수 있습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ

pc방에서 사용하려는데 설정구성 10퍼완료 상태에서 진행되지않아요

Could you confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine first?

일단 PC방 관련 문서를 살펴보셨는지요? 일단 되는지부터 확인해야 하는데요, 기본 동작 여부 확인하시면 결과값이 제대로 나오는지부터 확인해 주시겠어요?

I CANT GET THE FKING SERVER UP KEEPS ON DCING AND NOT WORKING!! IM PAYING NOT HAVING IT FOR FREE!

Are you meaning that How to check the basic functionality doesn’t work on your environment? Please confirm it again for me.

And if you can’t solve your problem, please send me Problem Report to let me see the detailed logs. :frowning: