Kindly check Philippines serve

Kindly check Philippines server and cabal is dead node. Thanks

Please return the subscription day lost to me, Compensate the days that I cant use your Philippines nodes, or send me a refund.

your support team has a obligation to reply to the concern given to them, and its been 3days.

thanks

I'd refunded it into your credit. Please check and let me know if there's something wrong.

yes there's something wrong about PH nodes and this is reported a week ago.. Cabal Online is not supported anymore..

I'd added "PH Asia (Philippines - EstNOC)" mudfish node now so please check whether it works or not.

thank you so much, it works in-game now for cabal Philippines ping and latency is much better now. But I cant patch and launch the game. I'm using other vpn to patch the game. Then i disconnected the other vpn. then connect MUD and the game is playable now.. Can you do something about the patch and launch the game. Same as the old PH node. Thanks highly appreciated.

Launcher Fail to patch

feedback please... thanks

Please don't add new comments after creating a topic because it'll be bumped and reset your priority to get answers.

Can you do something about the patch and launch the game.

We need to check whether it's blocked by the providers. Did you try to change Connection Protocols to TCP based? If it doesn't work with TCP, I think we should lease other servers at PH.

yes we try it already changing all protocols but still the same issue. Estnoc IP is block., Please release a new server same IPC with IP starts at 116 same as before. Thanks

Servers provided by EstNOC have blocked IPs from multiple game services (Garena, PlayPark, weGame) so its basically not usable.

Please try to connect to PH Asia (Philippines - CloudSigma)

Hello Admin. I happy that we have a new PH Nodes from CloudSigma, Can you Change the IP that starts at 116. to enable the patch of the game.

We current using 103. IP that doesn't patch the game..

Kindly change the IP to starts at 116. I attached photo sample.

Thanks

Thanks I can patch the game now.. Happy to play again.

Thanks MUD admin..^_^

We are happy to support you.

Thanks.