Large Spikes in Credit Consumption

I tried using mudfish for FF14 like i normally do last night and it wouldn’t connect right, so i checked mudfish and it was saying that i have a minus balance and i looked at the history and noticed these 2 large spikes in credit consumption.

I’ve already submitted a ticket but a friend told me to post on the forums as well.

I’m having the same problem. I just bought 3 dollar worth of credits yesterday and I usually just use mudfish for Granblue. This usually last me for months but it disappeared overnight. I have other items but they’ve been disabled for a while.

@EreshBaka @Leevay First sorry for this incovenience. Unfortunately I think your issue is related with Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However I’d reset your mudfish credits little bit.

Please check your account status and let me know if there’s something wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help, everything is working well now!

What did you do?

This happened to me last week. None of the factors suspected in the response here were active for me so it got chalked up to ‘no idea’.

@Sciander I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

Hi! Yes, the only thing we arrived at was to check the access log. There was nothing there because it’s switched off by default, so no logs were being generated when I had the issue :frowning: