Launch through Task Scheduler and inability to use dashboard

Finally managed to get the Task Scheduler to work so mudfish will run automatically when I log into my PC. However, if I start mudfish using that, I couldn’t login to the dashboard whatsoever until I close it and re-run it without the task scheduler. It’s supposed to show the dashboard when I open the browser, but it just shows a blank browser page. No matter how many times I refresh it, it doesn’t do anything. myip.mudfish.net seems to still show as running through the mudfish node, but I’d like to be able to use the dashboard without needing to close it.

What to do?

Interesting… Please check the following things:

• mudrun.exe process (Mudfish Launcher) is running after logging in. You can check it from Task Manager.
  • The default listening port of Mudfish Launcher is 127.0.0.1:8282. Please check thst TCP port 8282 is listening on your machine.
  • Please make sure that the current working directory for Task Scheduler entry is set properly to the installation directory of Mudfish. Normally it’s C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN. If you can access http://127.0.0.1:8282 but no dashboard available, it’s related with the current working directory.

Solved with this, thank you!
Turns out I wasn’t supposed to use " " for the “Start in (optional)” tab. Whoops

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.