League of Legends NA ping

I tried to test out mudfish today, but it didn’t work as I expected. I tested out as many nodes as possible, basic mode, advanced mode, multipath nodes, tried the full vpn mode, fast connection, and even tried manually connecting to the node closest to the game server. I average about 70 ms and it stays the same when I turn on mudfish, although the realtime RTT states it’s averaging 20 ms. I’ve checked my firewall settings as well, followed all the possible instructions when setting it up, and confirmed that Mudfish was working properly.

:frowning: Weird… Are you meaning that you’re getting 70 ms ping even with Full VPN mode? Then could you please ping to 104.160.131.198 IP from Command Prompt and tell me what’s RTT value?

At mudfish’s end, we’re using this IP (104.160.131.198) to measure RTT between mudfish nodes and the game server.

I don’t think I would be able to ping anymore because I have no more balance. Because of me constantly trying to fix it, it eventually ran out of credit.

@unEND Is it still same? When I checked your account, I can see some trial credits. :slight_smile: Please check it again.

I just pinged the IP you mentioned in the command prompt while using Full VPN and it says average of 22ms, so I tried to use it in league of legends again, but it’s still around 70ms.

:frowning: Then it means you’re accessing to other game server location… If you can follow Packet Capture with Mudfish link and send us some game packets I think I can analyze it.

https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/67606

Here is the packet dump when I was in game for about 30 seconds

I’d leaved my answer at the packet dump topic you created. Please check first. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.