League of legends North America Packet Loss

it just jumps straight to packet loss then stays there for days now

it tries to use kr nodes but even if i blacklist them and select na nodes i still get packet loss

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze. It looks they move their game server to another location in my opinion. Sorry for this inconvenience.

i did the packet capture but, the ping is actually good while in full vpn mode but even if i pick the same node in basic mode i lag

now im trying many nodes in basic, adv, multi, and now its like the vpn doesnt even apply while in these modes, the realtime rtt and in game ping is not the same and i have the same ping as when im not using a vpn at all.

i imagine i am not being properly routed through mudfish unless in full vpn mode

I’d leaved my answer at other topic you created at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.