League of Legends (PH) using any Nodes give me high ping

We can use PH node for any other game and latency is normal but when used for LoL, its constantly around 500ms+ (Mudfish ping check when using Node for LoL PH)

Been happening since 2 weeks ago.

Can you please have a look at it? Thank you.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

I’ll check that this issue is from mudfish nodes itself. However could you please tell me the exact name of mudfish node you tried?

1 Like

There are only 3 PH servers and EstNOC doesn’t work with League because either the IP is blacklisted or it doesn’t recognize it as a Philippines IP

Both CloudSigma 1&2 are having problems with latency in League. Even without starting the game and monitoring latency in MudFish you can see sudden spikes of +300-400ms regardless of where you are.
I’ll send a screenshot when I can

edit : This is from my friend’s Mudfish in Korea with actual CloudSigma 1 ping beside it
edit 2 : Full VPN doesn’t solve it, same issue unfortunately. When I use CloudSIgma for other games (On Full VPN) ping never fluctuates unlike in League

When I checked your RTT information, it seems something is wrong. Did you try to change ‘RTT Checking Method’ found at ‘Setup -> Program’ menu? I think we need to fix this issue first.