League of Legends SEA (Riot reached out to fix blocked IPs)

Hello, I’ve heard that mudfish and other gaming VPNs are being blocked by the League of legends SEA server, A riot games employee has replied to me on Reddit telling that you guys should be able to reach out to them, So they will be able to fix the nodes (especially HongKong ones) to be able to connect to League of legends SEA server. We really need your services in League of legends SEA since the majority of us (Players from the Philippines) are playing at 80 ping and the only way through it is through VPN services like mudfish.
I have tried connecting through several Hongkong servers in mudfish as well, but it seems like the game isn’t connecting at all.

Here is their E-mail: peering@riotgames.com
Here is the link to the Reddit post:
Reddit - Dive into anything

@mhoja1234 :slight_smile: Thank you for this information. I sent email to peering@riotgames.com right now. I hope that there’s a response from them…

1 Like

any updates regarding this issue?

@x9119x :frowning: Nop. I sent the email to peering@riotgames.com. Then I got the response from them about which IP block we want to unblock. So I answered but… after that no more response from them…

Hey! I was also curious on an update on this. Did riot ever respond to you? I invested on a 60gb allocation before the blockage and after a week never got to use mudfish again as it would not let my League connect anymore if I turn it on

@arjaytigerace Nop. :frowning: It seems they ignore us…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.