Little Big Snake for LittleBigSnake

Hi.

I’m new in Mudfish. Using android 10 and from Indonesia.

Purchase credit already
At first choose Pay per Traffic with some random server, and my game latency go worst then ever.
Then I switch it to subscription and I’m still confusing. I have read Mudfish documentation and still don’t know what to do.

Currently I only want this VPN to works with Little Big Snake Game. But I can’t find it on a game list.

So can you please give me suggestions, what kind of Plan that suits me, which server I should choose, which server, or any setting that suits my needs.?

@Bozze Are you an user of mudfish app for Android? Sorry for this poor support because it could be very confusing to use if you’re android user. If you’re using mudfish app for Android with subscription data plan, please check the following things:

• Please check Data Plans. As mentioned at it, Subscription data plan requires any of one paid game items to work properly.
  • Please check Mudfish App for Android document too. If you’re playing android games on your phone, I think you can use ‘per-app VPN’ feature.

However regarding to pick a best mudfish node, I don’t have an answer for you because I don’t know where the game server locates at.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.