Lost ark Europe Central

Hi all, i am from SEA regions Malaysia and playing lost ark on Central Europe server. I use Full VPN and connect to any DE Europe (germany) nodes. Whenever i launched my lost ark,on the main screen server selection, it always kept me on South America server. And i cannot choose Central europe server. I had to reset using other VPN and restart the game. Can anyone from SEA regions what settings do you use ?Btw this is my first time using Mudfish

Umm… Weird… Which a mudfish node did you use? And did you use Full VPN mode at that moment?

I guess that your symptom will be different depending on the mudfish node you picked.

Yes i use Full VPN mode at that time. Now i switch to Basic mode all good. But not all the DE Europe nodes can be use on my lost ark server. Some of it just switched me to South America server in lost ark. I had to try the node one by one which works for Central Europe

Good to hear that it works fine.

Yep… For this case, it’s not easy to solve because we don’t know which mudfish nodes are blocked by the game publisher. So it requires some manual tests…

Yes true it requires manual tests. Now i am using Advanced mode and current nodes that i am using right now * SG Asia (Singapore - G-Core Labs) → NL Europe (Amsterdam - Azure). But i will try the other nodes in the future and will update in the forum. So it would be easy to refer incase anyone that are from my origin place or Asia wanted to use the same nodes as me. Thanks !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.