Lost Ark high ping and disconnection

I play from South East Asia and i am unable to play Lost Ark no matter use basic node, advance or multipath, the nodes i use are from SG and JP, the low ping nodes causes disconnection and the usable nodes has high ping, what happened and is there any fixes for this?

1 Like

Same problem. After the maintainced (16/08/2023), the game super was supper lagged. For now, i can’t use mudfish to log in Lost Ark anymore. I have to play by my network.

I play the game from Viet Nam btw and mostly i’ve been using TW google 5/6 to Jp sakuranet 9/12

Weird… Is this issue happening regardless of changing the mudfish node? For testing purpose, please use Basic node mode first to simplify the case.

And please check that it’s also same result with Full VPN mode enabled.

1 Like

Tested.

Single node - fail
Full VPN - fail
Multi Patch - fail.

100% can not plat at the moment (from Viet Nam)

I can confirm all JP nodes to connect lost ark game is all dead. this issue is happening since few days back already. i’ve no choice to go back to exitlag now. please fix this issue.

jp node is dead,sg azure have 400ms how we can play lol

Hi, yes i tested with basic node (without full vpn) as well but just could not find any stable / low ping nodes, the previous nodes i used were nodes such as JP tokyo Sakuranet nodes, even with full VPN (im not sure how to do VPN configs but i had fastconnect, full VPN, and with JP tokyo Sakuranet 7 node), the ping was over 250ms, which is basically my own internet but with or without mudfish the game ping spikes either way
Multipath was SG amazon, indovirtue or Azure, which some nodes can use such as SG indo connect to SG azure, or in my friend’s case JP tokyo sakuranet for good ping. However, my ping (my friend doesnt get affected maybe because he is living in SG), consistently spikes to high ping from 200ms to 1000ms every night i play using these nodes at 930 pm gmt+8 to latest 11pm gmt+8, which can highly affect my gaming experience, this issue is also the same with basic nodes

I tried out auto selection on both basic and multipath some of the nodes just disconnects right away and still the same issue with either high or inconsistent ping

what is the solution here please? has been weeks.

:frowning: Not good for this case. If it’s even same with Full VPN mode enabled, normally it means that the game publisher is blocking the mudfish nodes…

Not sure that there’s other mudfish nodes which are accessible to the game servers.

Alright, thanks for the effort on this case, i’ll keep looking for nodes. It is also possible that it is the lost ark servers itself is bad after the update.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.