Lost Ark (RU) Advanced node not working

I usually connect to these nodes and it always works perfectly fine until today, every time I tried logging in to the game I couldn’t get past the IP blocked. the other nodes however it works but it’s very unstable, the ping is so high and it spikes a lot, I literally can’t play the game at all.

The nodes in question:

• HK Asia (Hong Kong - Amazon) → RU Europe (Moscow - Psychz)

Please take a look into this thanks!

Edit: Just realize there are also some other nodes that didn’t work with the game as well such as

• HK Asia (Hong Kong - Tencent 1) → RU Europe (Moscow - Tencent)

@Comicccx Did you try to test the basic node setup with “RU Europe (Moscow - Psychz)” whether the game is accessible or not?

When I checked the connection status between “HK Asia (Hong Kong - Amazon) → RU Europe (Moscow - Psychz)”, it seems it’s good.

Yes, I already tried that, the connection and status was fine but it won’t allow me get past the IP block.

Umm… If you tried with the basic node mode using RU Europe (Moscow - Psychz) but you can’t access the game, it means the game server blocked the mudfish node you tried.

Please try with same node after enabling Full VPN mode. If it’s even same with Full VPN mode, then it’s definitely blocked…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.