LostArk Europe west servers

Hello. LostArk has recently added new EU west servers. Any plan to support this? The current option of EU Germany is giving high ping.
Thank you.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hello. Here is the packet dump

https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/75571

Do you need more game packets? If not then please update the server to accommodate EU west. I am getting high spikes from the current EU Germany location & sometimes packet loss too.
Btw this problem doesn’t exist if i play on EU central server. I get stable ping & no loss there.

Hello & thanks for adding EU Ireland option. Its working fine & i am getting stable ping.
But when i try to find the shortest route base on RTT i always get this “Undefined” error. Can you please fix this? I am getting this error only on Ireland. EU Russia & Germany or any other destination is properly showing the shortest route based on RTT avg.
Thank you

Thank you for fixing the RTT issue. My ping is much better now :smile:

:frowning: Sorry for this “undefined” issue. It should be fixed at next release. This error points that it takes too long time to get the response from the shortest calculation daemon.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.