MapleStory. Unable to run the game with nexon launcher

Nexon launcher is needed to run MapleStory and it denies my attempt to enter the game with the error of me not being in the correct region. I have already equipped MapleStory and ran it before. Do assist thanks.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

With full vpn it works. However I found the gameplay significantly smoother without full vpn on. With full vpn on there are some delays

Okay… Then it seems I need to update MapleStory game item to support Nexon Launcher.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link from starting the nexon launcher to playing the game with Full VPN mode enabled.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Okay done. Do check!

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

Hello! The launcher works now! However the game has frequent ping spikes now hahaha. :(( I’m on multi path node. Is there any way to fix that?

Weird… Did you use the game item only or use Full VPN mode at that moment? Not sure that this issue is triggered by MUDEC_00330 issue…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.