Minus Credit -4.75 USD

hello i suddenly have minus credit -4.75 USD , what is going on ?

I had like 9$ left , and i was just playing FF14

Please Help !

i’ve been using for like 5 years and this is the first time happened to me. Please help !

Same problem. Didnt use it overnight and now -5.15 AUD. Had at least $60AUD on it.

update : Now it has become -5.10 USD and couldn’t even use it since it became -4.75 USD. What happened here ?

Can we get a fix here fellas? This is seriously irritating. I’ve been with you since 2019 with GW2. Check my logs there should be no updates or anything from the game.

Even just letting us know you’ll sort us out after xmas is ok will just drop more $$ onto it for now.

update : i also contacted them before through Private Support, and i just got a reply today. And when i checked my credit it already went back to normal. Thanks again !! Cheers !!

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit. :slight_smile:

@siggy As you know, your data plan is PPT (Pay-Per-Traffic) so with few chances, I think you could encounter this issue if you’re using a game item having CDN-related issue.

To avoid this issue, I think SUB (Subscription) data plan could be fit for your needs. For details of our data plans, please consider to check Data Plans link.

Thank you! I’ve been using the same settings since 2019 and never had a problem until now. I’ll avoid using amazon EC2 from now on just in case.

1 Like

can u help me plz

@kjrkalimkhan What’s your issue? Could you please explain a little bit? When I checked your account, I can’t see any payment history.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.