Minus credit after lag spike

i was playing rocket league on multi node and data was 7.7 gb suddenly i had heavy lag spikes and i had to disconnect mudfish while i was in match after that when i connected to basic node i had lag spike again and when check it shows that i got minus credit, neither i browse in background nor i was watching anything.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

Hi as you said its issue related to Amazon EC2,twitch etc. But bcoz i know that these can effect my data i don’t use twitch or other service while playing game with mudfish, Even before i was listening to music on YouTube the data used was increased to 50% more so i stopped listening to music videos on YouTube and download them listen them locally drive. i saw that i had a lag spike on 12th and after checking logs i found it used 7 GB traffic on international all mostly i use basic node but that day i used multi path as i was not getting better ~ms on nodes so i let mudfish decide on me and yes i didn’t browse or stream anything, Is there a bug or some error as got lag spike i don’t remember the error name but can it be possible that that mudfish connected to multiple node and didn’t disconnect from the previous one make the traffic double or triple after that error. thankful for resetting credit i will use subscription for next session

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.