Minus credit from 25GB left?

I suddenly have a -$0.6 credit from around 25GB of data. All I have activated was discord, Apex, and a Project Zomboid item. I wasn’t in full VPN either.

What gives?

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

Hello. I also just encountered this issue yesterday while playing Final Fantasy 14. I was not watching Twitch at the time it happened, I simply disconnected from wifi and reconnected, then noticed I was massively lagging for about 10 minutes and then credits were gone. I had about 22gb of data left at the time and it was reduced to only 3gb. Logs can be checked to confirm this I believe. I bought more credits after but I would love any tips to avoid this issue in the future, I was not using full VPN mode, but was using multi-node with fastconnect as normal.

Update: Here’s my traffic chart:

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. You can find it at https://mudfish.net/admin/user/modify link.
At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

For your convenience, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.