Minus credit. please help!

halo, my credit become minus after some packet loss issue yesterday. please help to check and investigate.

anyone? has been 3 days.

i just requested a refund and it pushed thru. i dont want a refund though i want mudfish to work. but it seems the packet loss issue is affecting alot of people and draining all their $.

@myd3660 Please don’t add new comments after creating a topic because it’ll be bumped and reset your priority to get answers.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

@cjserolf Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.