Montreal OVH 2 Node has been d

Montreal OVH 2 Node has been down for a while. Is it coming back anytime soon? I think it’s been 2 day already. Thank you.

Yes I noticed that this issue.  The problem is that the server provider shutdown our boxes without any notifications.  And one of interesting things is that we’re currently restoring its machines. :-(  I need to restore these boxes from the scratch.  Sorry for this issue and hope that it’s restored soon.  

Thank you so much for restoring the Montreal Node.

:-) Sorry for this issue.  Please let me know this node makes another problem to you.  

ㅠ.ㅠ 제가 판단을 제대로 한다면, 이 게임 서버는 게임사에서 운영하는 것이 아닌것 같습니다. 이럴 경우는 카운터 스트라이크 - 소스 문서의 방법을 이용하셔야 할 듯 하네요…

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Still waiting to resolve my probelm.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

still “not working” with out VPN mode! Please let me mention once again that game name is “Battlerite” that’s availabe in your games list.

I must to add that with my normal internet connection i can’t connect to the game and i must use a VPN in any way to play it. So let me know is it possible to use Mudfish without VPN mode to play the game?

You can try to the other way till we get finished the job

https://mudfish.net/docs/en/proxy/proxifier.html

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.