Mu Online

Hello,
I am currently trying to setup Mudfish to work with MegaMu, a non-official server of Mu Online but it is officially supported by mudfish.
Out of the box, it simply doesn’t work. When I setup everything using the item manager, I choose the appropriate settings and activate, it simply doesn’t kick in (the game doesn’t reconnect, nothing)

Then I tried to create a custom item and target the .exe file. This second method, does not allow me to select a server inside the game, therefore, I cannot login.

The third and only method that worked, it was the Full VPN mode, but obviously it’s not a practical solution.
Am I missing something here or the official support for this game is outdated?

Thanks in advance!

ps. I took nice screenshots to illustrate my case but unfortunately new users are not allowed to post media files (?!?!)

If it only works fine with Full VPN mode, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Let me check this issue… :frowning: It seems I need to change the forum configuration…

Hello Weongyo,
I checked your answer on my packet capture upload topic and now everything is fine, routing applies using the standard Mu Online item with the correspondent server location. Thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.