MUDEC_00446

ERROR CODE: [17.10] MUDEC_00446: Give up to wait the snode backend.

So I opened mudfish vpn to play league of legends as per usual, but then I got the error code MUDEC_00446 for the first time and I wasn’t able to open league of legends (since the league of legends server I’m connecting to is region locked). I have not encountered any problem until now.

To solve this, I refered to this page (Error Code Reference · MUDFISH) in hopes of having my problem fixed. So, I did what was told in the website:

1.) I did check my mudfish credit and I think I have enough of it

2.) I did visit ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu and cleared the limitation for picking the mudfish nodes.

3.) I also did thw ‘-O’ option thing

and errmm no progress so far.
Usually when it is working there should be a graph showing up in the “Realtime RTT” area

By the way, I have not touched anything or changed anything within mudfish VPN, it always has been the same, it just happened to have the error code today for some reason and now I’m confused to how
I’ll be able to solve this.

Thanks for reading this, hopefully I can get some help regarding this! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am having the exact same problem, I tried to follow all the steps in support and no dice. Seems like it may be a Mudfish problem then.

i have the exact same problem and did all of those steps. doesnt help much

guys i also had this issue, however try changing the connection protocol from tcp to the tcp (port 10006) if your using tcp, if your playing LoL those on default udp change to the udp (port 10006) and try.

umm update

no more MUDEC_00446
and is running normally.

I haven’t touched anything. I simply disconnected and connected again, and it worked… somehow…

We apologize for the inconvenience. Mudfish Talkd server was temporarily down resulted in a problem that it was impossible to connect with the node server for a while. Currently, the problem seems to have been solved, so please contact us once again.

1 Like

Same problem

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.