MUDEC_00555?

Lately received this error while connected to FFXIV (alongside with several others that I didn’t manage to copy):

[8129.94] MUDEC_00555: Failed to sendto the ping information. (errno 10054)

Also a lot of packet loss, but not sure what caused it. Connected using multipath mode.
There’s also this…

EDIT:
Have since saw these errors:
[28.19] MUDEC_00467: Failed to recvfrom(3) the flush information (received -1 / expected 48 / errno 10060 / sid 502)
[4387.444685] re545: MUDEC_00723: re_broker_write_second() failed.
[4387.443704] re545: MUDEC_00719: ODR_write() error to 139.99.55.182: 10054 ODR_ECONNRESET

Weird… Normally these kind of errors are related with “Advanced Node Mode” rather than “Multi-Path Node Mode”.

When you get a chance, please check MUDEC_00555 and MUDEC_00467 error link for details.

If it’s still happening on your box, could you please send me Problem Report while this issue is happening? I need to check the internal logs.

Sending the report through email as the “automated” failed.

@kazumika I’d checked your problem report but I can’t find MUDEC_00555 error in it. Are you sure that at that moment the issue was happening?

Ah… I was AFK for a while before I came back to see it on the dashboard… I guess I might have missed it when it was actually happening. Sorry.

No problem @kazumika :slight_smile: When you encounter this issue again, please send me it again. I’ll willing to check for you.

Dashboard gave me the error
[7289.72] MUDEC_00555: Failed to sendto the ping information. (errno 10054)

But as I was playing the game at the time, I might have missed it again (I only tabbed back to the dashboard when I got disconnected in-game, and ran the thingy after I saw the error). Log has been sent through email.

Thank you for sending the problem report. When I checked the details regarding to MUDEC_00555 error, it seems it’s a bug of mudfish program in my opinion if you’re using Multi-Path mode.

So it looks it’s meaningless error at this point so you can ignore. To trace this issue, I’d created a internal ticket so I’ll check when I get a chance sooner or later.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.