Mudfish affects Discord's traffic without Full VPN

Hi, I am using Mudfish VPN on Desktop just for a specific game, and I already equipped that game.
Note that I’m not using Full VPN Mode and my data plan is Pay Per Traffic.
Well somehow Mudfish VPN still affects my Discord Apps traffic. My Discord Ping become high, and when I joined my friend’s stream on discord, It consumes a lot of my traffic balance (The time I realized, the Output below Realtime Traffic Usage already about 1GiB.

Can someone explain to me why this happens and are there any way to prevent that ?

Which game item did you use while Discord issue was happening? Not sure that you’re affected by CDN and Mudfish issue.

Hi there,
I equipped Aura Kingdom (Server Location Europe Amsterdam) with Selected Mudfish Node: NL Europe (Amsterdam - Azure).
I just found something on this issue :
I am in a Discord server with around 5 voice channels. When I joined the voice channel, sometimes (well mostly) the ping goes 300ms+ on discord and that means it will consumes my Mudfish balance. So I need to moved to the other channels until the ping goes like 20ms+ so it wont consume my Mudfish balance. And yes, I tested it before.
It’s okay as long I know how to prevent that for temporary, but it’s kind of annoying if this goes on.
I hope there’s a way to fix this permanently

Thank you in advance

If possible, when your ping is around 300 ms, please follow Packet Capture with Mudfish link and dumps some packets. Then send us for analysis.

I need to check it first to know why it’s happening with Aura Kingdom game item. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,
Sorry for the late response!
I did what you tell me to and uploaded it to the forum.
https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/81028

@aheuy Okay. I updated the game item now based on your packet dump. Could you please test it again?

1 Like

Okay already tested it. So far it’s working just fine now.
Thank you for your help !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.