Mudfish Alias

Hello .

My goal of mudfish Alias is to add credits to the master account , and use them on Alias .
The thing is , if the master account’s Data Plan ''Pay Per Traffic" , all the Alias will be under the same Data Plan .

I would like to know if there’s anyway to customize this feature , or the only way if to create a new account to use subscription plan .

PS: I don’t wanna change my Data Plan on the Master account , ONLY alias .

Please refer to below link.

These aliases are sharing mudfish credits with your Master (origin) account. So you can select PPT(Pay-Per-Traffic) or Subscription Plan with your Alias account.

I see where my issue is coming from . Also is something that you should probably change .
So you need to be logged on the alias , and the alias got to chose what method to use .

Would be nice if the master were the one to decide , and not let the alias change the method .
This is good if you’re going to share the account with friends , and you don’t want them to burn your credits . Subscription is good to lock the credits ( 1$ )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.