Mudfish aliases made the game feels laggy

Hello. So me and my friends have been using mudfish for playing lostark to reduce the ping. We play at the same network,same location, and we using the same mudfish node . And i decided to create an aliases for him but his ping is not stable and often times RTO while me using the main account is stable and doesn’t have any lags or issue. Is it the problem with the aliases account? Or should it be better if i install mudfish on my router? Thanks

Weird… Is this issue same when you and your friend uses different mudfish nodes? Normally this should not happen.

I’m not sure that installing Mudfish on the router helps your case…

yup when he use another node which differ than mine he’s still experience some lag. currently trying to upgrade my ISP bandwidth hope that will fix the problem

@hshikuzu If it’s even same with different mudfish node, it’s not easy to explain about why…

If possible, please try to test your friend’s network status from his desktop to 54.156.109.17 (LOST ARK - US East (Virginia)) using How to use WinMTR link. I think you need to do two tests; one without mudfish and another with mudfish connected.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

this is the test without the mudfish node

this is the test with the mudfish node. and also perhaps by anychance did there’s a way to install mudfish on routeros? since myhome network is using a mikrotik routeros and my friends are always coming on the weekend to do weekly raid so they dont need to install mudfish

@hshikuzu Thank you for this screenshot. When I reviewed this, it shows at hop #1 (192.168.100.1) shows the packet loss.

It means your home router has an issue because normally at hop #1 no packet loss is expected. :slight_smile: So I guess that this issue is from your router. Please check it first.

yup its working thx for the suggestion <3, now im using a seperated network between my home network and my gaming network and that fixed the problem for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.