Mudfish Browser Extension failing to load

My mudfish browser extension times out after failing to load for a long time. It used to work previously when I connect to JP Asia (Tokyo - Google 4). I tried different nodes and am still experiencing the same issue. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension. Lastly, I also checked to make sure I still have a credit balance to make sure that was not the issue.

Weird… Is it still same? I can’t reproduce this issue on my side. It looks it’s fine at this moment. :frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience.

Yes, it’s still the same.

These are the nodes I used to be able to connect to for Granblue Fantasy through the browser extension. Now it just stays stuck on loading and fails to connect.

I also checked using the MudFish Launcher by enabling Full VPN Mode for the node, connecting, and it says it works https://i.imgur.com/SXg7OT6.png. I am not sure why it seems to be working through the Mudfish Launcher only now and not the browser extension.

Did you try to test as follows?

Are you meaning that if you follow above steps, the browser stuck and be failing to connect?

Yes, that is correct. I picked “JP Asia (Tokyo - Google)” through the browser extension. I made sure I was logged in with my Mudfish ID/PWD. The browser is then just stuck and fails to connect.

It looks this topic is duplicate with one at “Private Support”. I’ll leave my answer at there.