Mudfish credit not issued after payment

Hello, My money was already deducted from my Bank Account but I have not received any Mudfish Credits. Please Help.

me too

@darkimpetus1 Which payment method did you use? If possible, please show us your payment receipt got from PG (Payment Gateway).

Please check FAQ - Payments document too.

@weongyo I used Paypal, Here’s the Transaction ID: 3GP9059449448252E

@weongyo Do you need anything else for this issue to be resolved? Else I will have to issue a refund instead and hopefully that won’t have any issue like this one…

@darkimpetus1 If I checked your payment correctly, it seems your payment was handled by darkimpetus@yahoo.com account. Did you check this account before?

Yes this is the account I am using.

@darkimpetus1 So are you meaning that your payment is still missing at darkimpetus@yahoo.com account? I can see $2.99 USD balance of mudfish credits on your account.

Hmm I do remember having 2 accounts on mudfish but this one was the one I was using years ago and when I made my payment I was logged in with this account. BRB lemme check if I can remember the other one

@darkimpetus1 If I know correctly, you have two accounts darkimpetus and darkimpetus@yahoo.com. So I can see both of them have now some mudfish credits each.

However if you want to transfer the mudfish credits from one to another, I can handle it for you. :slight_smile:

Alright I found the credits LMAO. it went to my other account. That’ss weird I was pretty sure I logged in on my shadowpulse account

Good to hear that it found it. Please let me know if you want to transfer your payment to shadowpulse account.

Yes. Please transfer them to the shadowpulse account. Thanks for the help.

I have the same issue, I purchased credit twice, but didn’t receive it in my account. It just keeps on pending even so Paypal confirmed the credit transfer by email.

@wastedtime Sorry for this trouble. :frowning: It should be solved so please let me know again if there’s something I missed.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.