Mudfish credit not showing and billed me 4 times

I purchased $4.99 worth of mudfish credit using paypal but paypal shows transaction was unsuccesful. I tried doing it again another 3 times and all were unsucessful. After I checked my card, it BILLED me 4 times and took my money, I checked my mudfish and credits were not added. I checked my paypal activity to request refund but those transactions were not showing. Please help refund or please add those credits to my account.

Hello! I’m also having the same issue. I waited a week to try once more but still no credit was added to my account.

If you paid successfully via Paypal, I think you got the receipt emails from them. If possible, please send us the transaction ID for your payments. I need it to verify your payments.

@Albatrion Sorry for this inconvenience. Please check my above comments and tell me your transaction IDs. I’ll check it for you.

Any progress? Did I send the transaction IDs to the incorrect staff member?

Where did you send it? Did you send it via the email? or the private support? I can’t link the link for your topic.

Please let me know a link or where you sent it.

I clicked the “message a staff member” hyperlink from the user account, message, drop menu and messaged the moderator there with both transaction IDs. Looking at it now the moderator account is you! My bad there haha. Should I send it to support@loxch.com?

Hello! Just want to say I figured out what happened! The credit card linked to my paypal account expired! It took 10 USD from my paypal balance but didn’t go through because I didn’t have a valid credit card attached which makes sense. Attaching my other credit card to my paypal account allowed me to purchase credits again! Not sure what will happen to the previous 10 USD. Hopefully it resolves itself.

@Albatrion Ooops. :frowning: It seems you sent it the private message via Mudfish Forums. I found it at this moment.

When I checked your transactions, both of them are credited into samire mudfish ID. Is it what you’re using?

That’s my wife’s mudfish account. I just checked and both payments went to her on the days that I purchased credit. Must have been an error on my end. Sorry for the trouble! Everything is in order as she needed credit as well.

1 Like