Mudfish credits gone after changing to Subscription plan

Hello Mudfish Supports,

To provide complete transparency.

I had my friend help me add credits to my account since I don’t have means through mudfish payments methods yet. If needed, you can contact my friend Perseus (username in mudfish) who helped me get up to speed in mudfish.

So I had my friend put credit worth of $2.99 and sent him as well through other means the cost as we have agreed.

After switching to subscription as he advised since it’s cheaper.
Upon purchasing the 4-1 Voucher $0.83 USD, $2.99 was deducted in my account and there was no voucher purchased to be activated.

I am aware there was already a Private support going on in this regard but it seems too slow and I’m just hoping to resolve this as soon as possible.

Here’s the link of my credits after my friend put the credits on my account. Please help :frowning:

EDIT: My friend just found out that the refund was actually credited back to his personal account not into my mudfish credits. I’m sorry about this.
May be a specific note or notification that the credits will be refunded unto the original source or account not in mudfish upon requesting a refund would help avoid confusion.
Nevertheless, this has been fixed. Thank you!

:slight_smile: Okay. Good to know that your issue is now fixed. Please let me know again if there’s something I missed.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.