Mudfish cutting off my internet

hello

i’ve been using mudfish for some time now and it always worked just fine, but the past days, every time i start the mudfish launcher, my internet dies and stays that way until i close mudfish from the taskbar (i don’t even get to connect to mudfish, just opening the launcher is enough to cut off everything)

i’ve trying switching to full vpn mode, and it kinda worked, at least for one day, but the next one the same thing happened, as soon as i open the launcher, internet dies

i’ve also tried disabling fast connect, but nothing changed

any ideas on what’s happening? i’m on windows 11

At Index of /releases/ link, you can find Mudfish v5.5.6 (beta version; not officially released yet). Could you please install and test whether it’s still the same?

1 Like

hey @weongyo , thanks for the reply

after installing version 5.5.6, everything appears to be working just fine again, thank you very much

@pilantrinn Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

I’ll try to release v5.5.6 as soon as possible as the official version. Thank you for your feedback.

Hey man, it appears the problem is back, although it’s a different one

now sometimes i get the error MUDEC_00539, i’ve tried disabling my firewall and changing “RTT Checking Method” to no avail

actually, it appears my game is not connecting through mudfish at all, because my in-game ping is not changing (around 240ms without vpn, normally 190 when using mudfish)

Captura de tela 2022-07-31 185313

also the graphic is showing 0ms right after i launch the game, and the traffic usage also stops

any ideas? appreciate any help

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s the first thing you should test.

And please check MUDEC_00539 link too for details.

hello, thanks again for the help @weongyo

actually, i had already checked those links before posting here again, but it appears the problem lies within certain nodes, ie: US West (Los Angeles - Google 2) was giving me around 180ms average in mudfish interface, but when connecting to the game, my real ping was around 240, so i switch to another node and it works fine (los angeles - google 3 appears to always work fine)

thanks again man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.