Mudfish Data Usage

Hello.

I’ve been using your Mudfish VPN for quite some time now and I absolutely love it! I’ve had no issues with it so far.

I recently bought around 50GB of data and today as I connected to the game I primarily use Mudfish for some unrelated download started to run in the background to a program completely separate from the program I was connected to through Mudfish and used up about 25 GB of my data.

I was under the impression that the data usage was only applicable to the program you’re connected to. I’ve never run into this issue before and I am saddened by this random loss of half of my data.

I’m genuinely wondering if there is anything I can do about this.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links if you play Mabinogi. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

If possible, please send us the process information using Process Capture with Mudfish link. If I have some process information, we can try to support WFP Item mode for this item.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.