Mudfish deducted a lot of Balance

Its twice since im using mudfish
Why is it mudfish deducting a lot of balance suddently everytime i didnt check it
Suddently it consume a lot of balance

Im only using it for Wow / La
Check my consume data on my provider internet , its not the same like what mudfish deducted
Did mudfish also consuming data when im using Yt , Twitch or when updating game ?

yes u need to change to subscription or it will charge even you if you’re doing other stuff, even if you’re not on full vpn mode so u better off just buying a subscription and a bit on the higher end like

• 16 Mbps burst / 4 Mbps
    3.07 USD / one month
  • 32 Mbps burst / 8 Mbps
    6.15 USD / one month
    since you’re playing Wow and it requires a bit more bandwidth

but it will save u more money in the long run

Huh , i thought mudfish spesifically charge only when im activating the active product only?
That’s why its weird , im only activating lost ark / wow only

When i check data consume on that one its not really that much
But why mudfish consuming a lot of data ?
Thats what im asking

you’re playing MMO’s through mudfish they take more resources even if it doesn’t show in the moment it’ll deduct the balance later, but I’ve had instances where even if I have mudfish only for a game it will still take balance even if I do other stuff so take that how you will. The best advice I can give you is change to subscription mode it’s infinitely better.

I will , thanks for the advice
The things is , it only deducting for a little bit of my mudfish balance for 1-2 weeks , and then suddently in 1 night it consume almost all of my data

That’s why im confused

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.