Mudfish down?

Unable to use the service as failed to connect to master server

2 Likes

yes me too same error

Same, i try to connect but it gives [3.528079] MUDEC_00015: Failed to receive information from the master server for MR record: -1 10060 ODR_ETIMEDOUT

Same error as well

Same issue as well… “[3.557342] MUDEC_00015: Failed to receive information from the master server for MR record: -1 10060 ODR_ETIMEDOUT”

same here dead nodes coming again.

I’m getting a bunch of strange errors I’ve never gotten before such as “cannot connect to RTT server”, nodes being flagged as dead (always a possibility but it’s already two different nodes in different countries), configuration pages taking forever to even populate with non-dummy data, etc.

Fri, 15 Dec 2023 16:22:05 GMT [4.457080] MUDEC_00015: Failed to receive information from the master server for MR record: -1 10007 ODR_EAGAIN

Fri, 15 Dec 2023 16:22:05 GMT [4.457124] MUDEC_00320: Failed to fetch the static node information.

You’re currently using dead mudfish node. Please visit the item configuration and pick one another.

(And then the item configuration page doesn’t load. Please bring the US West LA Google nodes back up, playing FFXIV from South America without them is an awful experience.)

@weongyo Please thank you

same here

1 Like

same too
have any idea what time will fix it

1 Like

same problem here. please fix soon…

1 Like

same here

1 Like

Why don’t we ever get any official messages until well after things are fixed. A small “Sorry guys, working on it” would come a long way

1 Like

Having the same problem rn.

1 Like

It seems that Mudfish has become mudfish soup

1 Like

:frowning: Sorry for this issue. It looks like the DB server is overloaded. As workaround, I fixed one issue temporarily but it looks like I need to implement a fundamental solution.

Please test it again and let me know if its symptom is still the same.

4 Likes

same problem here

same here :sob:

same here

thank you