Mudfish error code even when playing is okay

hello today i use mudfish to play. after few hours of playing i want to stop playing, want to turn off mudfish, so i open the mudfish dashboard and i saw this error message. so far when i play theres no disconnect, its all good so i dont know what this error code means, because i try to check on website and its not there too

when i try to check the status >> process > launcher, i can see that error saying something about fail to read or write rtt data, i dont know if i miss some other error or not. and the error happen around 10pm(i play around 8.30pm until 2am without problem)
is there some other problem related to this error code other than rtt data??

If I understand this issue properly, I think your issue ignores these error codes because it’ll be adjusted from ERROR to WARN logging level.

This error indicates that there’s some internal issue while updating the RTT information between mudfish nodes and your desktop.

hello, within the past 2 days i still saw the error happening but from 2 different error, it become only ssl write error(mudec_01041)( as you can see from the 1st screenshot its have ssl connect(mudec_01038) and ssl write error(mudec_01041))

for the recent error i can get the log screenshot, its only ssl write error(mudec_01041), because ssl connect error not happening anymore so far

so if i understand this correctly, theres some problem between mudfish nodes and my pc? so the problem is not on my pc? is there anything i can do to fix this?

For this case, please wait a little bit until next release is available because the logging level will be adjusted in the next version. So at next version, we don’t need to take care of these errors.

At this moment, we don’t know where this issue is from…

hi just want to let you know, that right now im still on old version and suddenly i dont saw the error anymore
so i guess its safe to assume its not from my side? since i didnt change anything and it disappear suddenly?
its been 3-4 days since the error not happen anymore

Frankly speaking, we don’t know yet where the issue was from… Please let me know again if this issue happens again. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.