Mudfish- Garena PH issues

I’ve been using this app for a few months and all was well until today. I cannot connect to the Garena PH League of Legends server. I have already renewed my subscription and tried connecting to all the PH nodes.

5 Likes

Hello,
I am also experiencing the same issue, have done all the simple troubleshooting steps
All nodes are not working for PH Asia
Have tried reinstalling Garena, League of Legends, and Mudfish
Full VPN mode does not also work
Garena shows that IP is located in Philippines, however game is inaccessible

저도 같은증상임 조치부탁드림

Same here, playing from Japan. It was still working fine at around 2am JPT for games, and when I logged back onto my pc at around 10am JPT today, I was still connected to the League PH client. Tried all of the nodes and multiple restarts, nothing seems to be working. Hope this can be fixed soon.

Yep exactly same issue started today in morning, was fine until morning but now all nodes , full vpn or normal , doesnt work ! please help us out.
P.S : Public node PH Asia ( Manila - DctecH ) - 2056 , works but unplayable 1000ms

Have had the same issue yesterday as well. None of the PH nodes seem to work.

Any updates on this? It’s been a day and its still not working.

1 Like

Was able to get an “Online” status but I can’t seem to load everything. It’s just loading everywhere.
WFP on in CloudSigma4 Node.

Still not working as of 11PM AEST. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Hello guys,
It is working now - at least for node Philippines - CloudSigma 2

Same problem cant connect with Cabal PH since 2 days ago. Hopes it will resolve. Thank you

IT IS! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

@here Is this issue still not solved? Please let me know again if there’s a mudfish PH node which doesn’t be accessible to your game.

Recently I’d changed some public IP of mudfish PH nodes. So I’m current’y monitoring that it’s still happening.

All 4 CloudSigma nodes are working now (albeit with a higher ms than usual, but still playable).

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.