Mudfish hasn't been working pr

Mudfish hasn't been working properly with ArcheAge for me anymore.

To be clear, whenever I enter instanced maps (such as dungeons, arenas, cross server,...), the game just leaves me stuck in the loading screen and stops loading, the only way to get out is closing the game.

Whenever I select character or log out, as usual the game would start a countdown window and all actions from the player are disabled during that. But since this issue occurred, the countdown doesn't start anymore but the game just disables all actions as I'm logging out. It leaves me like that for many minutes, and ends up with a game disconnection from the server, or I just kill process the game to make it faster.

Those are the only issues. Besides of that, mudfish still greatly establishes my connection. This only started to happen since a week ago, but before it happened everything was working perfectly. What should I do?

MUDEC_00043 , MUDEC_00235

It was really helpful. I changed protocol to TCP and now ArcheAge is working great again. Thank you so much.

MUDEC_00330

• Please leave what you want to play alone then close other programs.
  • In Subscription Plan, it is just credit-fixed for 1 month but speed limited as 1 Mbps except for first 3 seconds. Most Mudfish items are available at $ 0.88 for 1 month It uses $ 0.029 day by day. https://mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/47855
  • Pay-Per-Traffic users can use Mudfish Items as a nodes' maximum capable speed at that time. Without extra-pay but weighted. It's flexible how long will going your credits. The Pay-Per-Traffic plan consumes 2 times as based capacity of a node's up and download traffic.
  • Picking a node that shows near flat graph may considered more consistency.
  • In general, network congestion has getting increased on night to early morning.

How to pick the best mudfish node for game I play?

What does System Load mean?