Mudfish isn't compatible with my macOS version anymore

Greetings,

I just downloaded the mudfish client on my MacBook, but it seems the client only supports Mac 10.15 or above now. Sadly, I have to keep my mac at version 10.13 for some reason (since Mac 10.15 catalina removed support for 32-bit apps). So is there anyway I can get a maybe older version of mudfish, so that I can use it on my laptop? Appreciate the help!

I think I can upgrade my Mac to Mojave, but sadly can’t make it for Catalina.

You can download the old version of the VPN client from the link below.
https://mudfish.net/releases/

Thanks I found a version that works! Another question tho, where can I get the said trial credits? Seems that I need to verify my email but I didn’t receive it yet.

Hi so here’s a follow-up problem with my mudfish client. I chose 5.2.3 since it could run on my mac High Sierra, but after it connects and starts doing auto configuration, it seems the core process isn’t ready. When I checked “Status - Process”, it says “no mudfish_stdout.txt exists”, and the Process Status sections shows that Core and Flow controller aren’t ready, while the launcher is.

Not sure why at this moment. Did you install Mudfish into Applications folder? If you tried to run it on .dmg folder, it doesn’t work.

I’m pretty sure I dragged mudfish icon into the application folder.

Also when I tried to run mudfish again today, I got this instead of “no mudfish_stdout.txt exists” in Process. I sent a screenshot of my dashboard.

Seems there’s some problem with my macOS?

I have the same problem. I choose 5.2.5 for my mac High Sierra, but the auto configuration stucked at 96%. And it says “No mudfish_stdout.txt exists” at “Status - Process” as well.

I tried an order version(5.1.0), and it can work for me.

@br66666 :frowning: Could you please tell me your macOS version? Our current build is based on macOS Catalina 10.15. So if you’re using the below version of macOS than 10.15, please consider to use old mudfish versions which found at http://mudfish.net/releases/ link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.