Mudfish not using data or improving anything

Location New Zealand
Server Location US WEST

When I do the optimal set up on MUDFISH for Crystal/NA-WEST and click apply, connect etc. There is no change of my connection at all.

I am curious to what is needed. I remember in the past when I clicked connect, my game would DISCONNECT and I’d have to reconnect - but recently that isnt happening and my ping remains stuck at 244. As opposed to what MUDFISH says it should be at 120ish.

In several years it has rarely used ANY credit and I’m not sure if it is even detecting the game properly, it remains always at 140ping. Can I get some help troubleshooting?

I have tried FULL VPN mode and even with CREDIT SAVING OFF, it has no difference.

@okashiicake If it’s even same with Full VPN mode, it means there’s something wrong with the routing path in my opinion…

Please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes. Based on that, you can try to test the advanced node mode.

@ryoufuchikyou Which mudfish node did you use? Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment if you tested with the mudfish node. It’s the first thing you should test.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.