Mudfish not work for MSGO( mobile suit gundam online)

Hello

MSGO(mobile suit gundam online jp server) suddenly had ipblock

and somehow mudfish is not working

we try full vpn it cant bypass the game too

(I try other vpn like vpngates and it works)

pls help us

i really like mudfish and its shame if its not working for msgo

5 Likes

Second this, a lot of our community used mudfish to connect to MSGO when it was previously region locked. The region-lock was lifted early 2020 for unknown reasons so we no longer needed a vpn. However, the lock has now returned and it has also blocked a lot of popular VPNs from working.
If we can get mudfish to work with MSGO once more, it will again be out go-to recommendation for VPNs and we’ll definitely all be buying mudfish credits again.

Same. I solely use mudfish for MSGO only.
Any ideas to crowdsourcing renting residential broadband or any similar service for the game. The game does not seem require high data.

Any updates?

I’m not sure what happened, but everything appears to be working once again. If the mudfish staff did change something behind the scenes to get it working again, you have my thanks on behalf of the foreign MSGO playerbase.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.