Mudfish Russia Sign In issue

Strangely, i can access https://mudfish.uk
.net and .us still not working without goodbyedpi.

in both simple and basic view i cant find such fire icon

but ye im using right now only es server that was mentioned before and another vpn for my purposes hope you could fix mudfish

and i assume that all nodes that show in node list packet loss as 0 should be working

Any chance of restoring mudfish nodes for russian users?

The fire icon is found at “Sign In” screen. So you need to log out first. However if you’re okay to see the dashboard content of Mudfish, then I don’t think we need to enable “the network bypass feature”.

@thedrett2 did you try to change Connection Protocols one by one and test? If you’re okay to see the dashboard of Mudfish Launcher but you have a problem with Mudfish nodes, then it’s more related to the connection issue between your desktop and mudfish nodes.

i can’t see mudfish dashboard without goodbyedpi. Every single person who posted there cant do it either without using goodbyedpi or vpn or some other utility to byepass mudfish block in russia.

problem is not dashboard
most of the time i dont even use it

when im using proxifier
and trying to use node from the list it giving error
when im using mudfish web and have dashboard open and trying to connect to same exact server it also giving error

so
when i added 3 adresses to hosts file i can see dashboard login page
when i trying to login first it ask if i want to use bypass feature
then it tell that its active and i see fire icon but
still when im trying to login nothing happen

when im trying to use proxifier and check node that was working before there
im getting error

when i tried connection while logged(using goodbyedpi) into dashboard to same node im getting error

so issue initially with connection to nodes
i can login if i want and get to dashboard but i cant connect to nodes anyway

I’ve managed to connect to RU Europe (Novosibirsk - JustHosting) using UDP (Port 10006) with a ton of errors. It didn’t finish the process of completely connecting to the node and the ping was ~186 instead of regular ~110.

After that I’ve managed to connect via TCP (Port 10006). And it was actually working as intended, fully connected, proper ping.

However 1 hour later after disconnecting from Mudfish it has become inaccessible yet again. Swapping these protocols results in packet loss when I connect to the same node. Both UDP (Port 10006) and TCP (Port 10006).

Update:
For the record, after some time and a few retries I’ve managed to connect again, with the higher ping. It shows that the node is actually dead (it isn’t). TCP (Port 10006)

I’ll try to add some feature to bypass this issue in mudfish client but please note that it could take some time.

I guess that you can access https://mudfish.uk link, am I correct? However for https://forums.mudfish.net domain, it’s not easy to support new alternative domain because Discourse forum doesn’t support. :frowning:

And if possible, please create your own topic instead of adding here because multiple issues are mixed by various people. So I think we need to separate topics one by one.

:frowning: This is not good. It means it filters SOCKS v5 protocol against to mudfish nodes. Not easy to bypass if they filter public IPs of mudfish nodes…

Good and sad to hear that sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t… At this point, changing Connection Protocol is only a way to bypass this issue. I don’t imagine other workaround unfortunately…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.